Marketing and Event Co-ordination
The DENFAIR team is looking for a hands-on marketing assistant and event co-ordinator to join our creative team.
The role of marketing assistant and event co-ordinator is for DENFAIR – design trade event. In 3 years DENFAIR has cemented itself as one of the leading design trade events in Australia, with the best in authentic design across furniture, lighting, textile object and art. As it grows it continues to innovate and provide the design industry a commercial platform for business as well as leading the way in installation and event experience.
The DENFAIR team is looking for a hands-on marketing assistant and event co-ordinator to join our creative team. As our marketing assistant and event co-ordinator you will be in charge of developing and implementing year round strategies in line with DENFAIR business objectives specific to the show and no show periods. You will also be responsible for the management of DENFAIR partners and their relevant marketing requirements.
Applicants must demonstrate a sound knowledge of the furniture and design industries. It is not essential but may be an advantage to have experience in event marketing.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Marketing program execution
- Media relationship
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Database Management
- Website updates & development
- EDM strategy
- PR relationship
- Post-show reporting
- Partner marketing
- Exhibitor marketing delivery
- Partner presentation/relationships
- Exhibitor relationship
- Event co-ordination
CANDIDATES WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- 5 years marketing experience in a similar role
- Social media and digital marketing experience
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders – media, partners, exhibitors and suppliers.
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills
- Development and management of marketing budgets
- Demonstrated initiative, the ability to work autonomously with a proactive approach
- Excellent time management and an understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Basic Adobe creative suite skills
- Sound knowledge of WordPress
- Sound knowledge of Mailchimp or similar campaign manager
- Located in Melbourne and with an existing right to work in Australia
If successful, you will have the chance to work with a dynamic team in a relaxed and creative atmosphere.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.